Member Service Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Member Service Officer
Do you thrive helping people and would enjoy the variety of face to face customer interaction, providing telephone support and taking a diligent approach to completing administrative tasks? If so you’ll be delighted to hear that a number of opportunities have been created for customer service professionals within the numerous North Wales branches of Cambrian Credit Union.
Cambrian Credit Union is a community owned and controlled financial cooperative, providing a wide range of practical, affordable and straightforward financial services to everyone. As a social enterprise Cambrian strive to improve and enhance the social, financial and economic well-being of members by promoting sensible savings and prudent borrowing. With a network of 6 branches in Wales, the solutions focused team prides itself on delivering a friendly and helpful service.
Reporting to and supported by a Senior Member Service Officer, you'll be a valued member of the team and the face of Cambrian for many of the members. From processing member transactions to identifying sales referrals, you'll help both members and your branch succeed.
You will receive comprehensive training to support you in carrying out the following duties, although not necessarily limited to;
- Assisting with member queries and transactions both over the phone and face to face
- Processing member transactions
- Identifying member needs and making sales referrals
- Providing exceptional levels of service
- Assessing applications and preparing reports
- Updating financial data for budgets
- Working closely with colleagues and other branches to maximise on opportunities
To be considered for a Member Service Officer role, you’ll have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Proven customer service experience
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Helpful and professional manner
- Strong desire and ability to learn new things
- Solutions focused and keen to achieve results working collaboratively with other team members and branches
- Enthusiasm and proactive approach to work
- Excellent judgment and solid decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Diligent with a high level of numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Computer literacy with accurate and timely data entry skills
An NVQ Level 2 or above or equivalent, preferably in Business or Customer Service is desirable although not essential.
You’ll join a progressive organisation where you’ll be fully supported and trained to develop your knowledge and skills, and further your career.
Salary: Up to £16,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
Location: Vacancies available within North Wales branches including Denbigh, Rhyl, Wrexham and Llandudno.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5.00pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs.
There are also positions with part time hours available within the Wrexham and Llandudno branches.
Contract Type: Permanent
This Member Service Officer vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Cambrian Credit Union. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Cambrian Credit Union, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Cambrian Credit Union requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Member Service Officer, Customer Service, Financial Services, Retail, Admin, Administration, North Wales, Denbigh, Rhyl, Wrexham, Llandudno**
Apply for Member Service Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly