Job Elements: -
• Working 12hr shifts this role will attract earnings circa £23,550 including the shift premium
• We are looking to recruit motivated individuals who will work as part of a team to process and refine raw material into finished product.
• Load raw material into the process.
• Use chemicals as part of the refining process.
• Process & analyse product with dedicated equipment to meet quality specifications.
• Follow Safe Working Methods (SWM) and procedures.
• Use mobile plant
• Ensure Health & Safety requirements are met in relation to personal safety and other team member’s safety.
• Maintain good house-keeping standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience within a heavy industrial environment, preferably metals.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience in driving mobile plant is desirable however all training/tickets are provided in house.
• Ideally previous experience with Fork Lift Trucks & Overhead Cranes
• Flexibility with Shifts inc. Overtime
• Good work ethic.
• Good communication skills