Contract Manufacturing Engineers
- Full Time
Job Elements: -
• Expected to be 18 month contract
• Assist in product transitions between respective manufacturing sites.
• Establish and develop Lean Manufacturing lines & processes.
• Ensure efficiency & effectiveness through interface with Engineering & Ops.
• Lead and be responsible for production engineering/improvement programs.
• Provide a technical support service for products and test equipment.
• Constantly strive for improvement in their efficiency and effectiveness for both new and mature product.
The ideal candidate will have:
• HND/HNC Mechanical or Electronic Engineering and/or Engineering Apprenticeship or relevant experience in electronic/electrical/mechanical assembly techniques.
• Sound and proven background in Production/Manufacturing Engineering roles
• Six Sigma Green Belt trained as a minimum, experience in techniques/Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing/Kaizen.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; able to liaise effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels and to produce written reports that are articulate, clear and concise.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma with experience using MiniTab
• A good understanding of the tools such as P & DFMEA, MSA etc.
Apply for Contract Manufacturing Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly