HR & Payroll Officer
Job Elements: -
• The HR & Payroll Officer role is varied and can be demanding but offers an exciting challenge that will progress both the company and the individual and is ideally suited to someone who is pursuing career progression.
• The successful candidate will work autonomously and be responsible for all aspects of Payroll and HR administration and will be expected to positively engage at all organisational levels.
• Weekly and Monthly payroll via Sage 50 Payroll and Sage Micropay.
• Investigations / Disciplinary / Grievance Meetings etc.: Provide advice on Company procedures and legislation, arrange meetings and relevant documentation, attend and minute meetings and follow up as required
• Recruitment: Adverting and monitoring vacancies (internal & external), sifting applications, organizing interviews, conducting interviews and tests, drafting offer letters and contracts
• New starter on-boarding: Conducting inductions, completing relevant forms & documentation
• Monitor absence: Compile monthly and weekly data for payroll and management reporting
• Maintain agency staff tracker: Track agency headcount, check clock cards against invoicing
The ideal candidate will have:
• CIPD Level 3 or working towards
• Advanced user of Sage 50 payroll
• Previous experience in a similar autonomous role
• Strong IT skills – intermediate excel skills are essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and able to respond quickly in a dynamic working environment
• Keen eye for detail