(NPD) Project Manager
CyDen, New Product Development (NPD) Project Manager
West of Cardiff
Competitive salary + bonus + flexible working arrangements
CyDen is a British health and beauty company and the leading developer of intense pulsed light (IPL) beauty devices for home based hair removal. Since it was founded in 2002, the company has established itself as a significant player in the hair removal market. It is highly ambitious and fast growing with plans to double its current turnover of c£17m in the next few years. As part of its strategy for growth, CyDen is committed to designing and developing new applications of its highly innovative technology and to launching its products into new international markets. The company is, therefore, seeking to expand and strengthen its overall team of 30 staff with the appointment of an experienced and self-motivated NPD Project Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, to work across all of the key functions of the business (development, commercial and operations etc.) to ensure new products are delivered to market within agreed timelines.
- Play a central role in increasing the efficiency and success of key projects within the business with project management responsibilities spanning from early-stage development right through to commercialisation.
- Engage with all key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered in line with agreed cost, time, and regulatory requirements.
- Strong project management experience within a product development company and at least 5 years’ experience operating in a similar, or comparable, role.
- Professionally qualified in Project Management, e.g. PMI/Prince 2.
- Highly developed communication skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally and able to effectively represent the company’s interests with key suppliers and customers.
Please apply in confidence by sending your CV and salary details by email to email@example.com. For further information please call 02920 783050.