Senior Electronics Engineer
CyDen, Senior Electronics Engineer
West of Cardiff
Competitive salary + bonus + flexible working
CyDen is a British health and beauty company and the leading developer of intense pulsed light (IPL) beauty devices for home based hair removal. Founded in 2002, it is highly ambitious and fast growing, with plans to double its turnover of c£17m in the next few years. As part of its strategy for growth, CyDen is committed to designing and developing new applications for its highly innovative technology and launching its products into new international markets. The company is, therefore, seeking to expand and strengthen its team with a critical new appointment to its highly talented engineering department.
- Responsible for designing and developing the electronics platform for new and existing medical and consumer IPL beauty therapy devices.
- Responsible for the full product development lifecycle, spanning a wide range of electronics from opto-electronic sensing, low power amplification, microelectronics, medium to high voltage (300V-1kV), power semiconductors, mains powered to DC-DC SMPS.
- Design and develop power, digital and analogue circuits as well as product prototypes, and responsible for reliability and regulatory testing of products, including submissions to external regulatory bodies.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an electronics engineer, ideally working on electronic consumer products.
- An understanding of best practice design for EMC along with a working knowledge of relevant CAD systems.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory standards and testing requirements and a strong understanding of testing to validate product design and ensure operation during mass production.
Please apply in confidence by sending your CV and salary details by email to email@example.com. For further information please call 02920 783050.