PC Image Deployment Technician
• To provide a full image deployment solution to customers.
• The person would manage the end to end process of image deployment from initial set up of the master image provided by the customer through to finalisation on-site whilst ensuring that the Company’s image library is effectively maintained and kept up to date.
• Monitoring build requests, making sure the correct build is ordered and providing support where required.
• Aiding with on-site image deployments by remotely supporting field service engineers and project service engineers whilst on site.
• Installing relevant software, updates and completing final set up stages using remote access software.
• Maintain the image library and deployment solutions within the Company
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Good understanding of basic operating system functions, settings, controls and driver installation mainly with Windows NT4 XP and DOS
• Knowledge of image deployment tools such as WDS and Symantec Ghost
• Understanding of DOS and DISKPART commands including batch file editing
• Experience with remote access software, e.g. Landesk