Contact Centre Agent (Diary Management)
Contact Centre Agent (Diary Management)
A superb opportunity has arisen for an organised and focused individual with experience in a call centre / customer service role. If you want to continue your career within a growing and award-winning nationwide business based in the heart of Llandudno, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The award winning company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, a great benefits package and long service awards.
As a Contact Centre Agent, you’ll work as part of a team to effectively manage the nationwide diary function of the company and provide quality customer care to existing and new clients. Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from clients; providing information requested, taking orders and booking appointments
- Working with the Contact Centre Coordinator and Resource Deployment Coordinator on which stores to book for, rescheduling, diary management and which data to use
- Maximising the selling of sundry items
- Routing calls to other departments / stores as required
- Ensuring accurate input of new client details, updating client records and ensuring all customer service management systems are updated correctly
- Providing information, support and advice to Regional Managers, Hearing Aid Audiologists and the Hearing Care Assistants based in the centres
- Handling website requests from clients
- Routinely appraising quality of call and appointment performance with your team leader
To be considered for this Contact Centre Agent role you MUST have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Proven experience of working within an office based or face to face customer service / call centre role
- Excellent telephone skills and a pleasant and clear telephone voice
- Experience working within a Target/KPI driven environment
- Ability to build empathy with clients having possible communication difficulties
- Initiative and a willingness to assist at all times
- A keen commercial awareness combined with a motivation to succeed
- Good IT knowledge
- Flexibility and ability to work well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and focused
You will be based within a modern working environment in a growing business, where your efforts and performance will be noticed and rewarded, and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Salary: £14,200 per annum, plus monthly incentive and an attractive annual company bonus
Additional Benefits: Pension scheme and life assurance cover, Boots discount card after completion of probationary period, childcare voucher scheme, and annual leave entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days per annum, plus bank holidays.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a shift pattern between the hours of 8am to 8pm plus one weekend in every four.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llandudno, North Wales
This Contact Centre Agent (Diary Management) vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Boots Hearingcare requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Customer Service, Administration, Admin, Call Centre, Secretarial, Office, Llandudno, North Wales, Conwy**